Me.... A blogger???

For the past few months I have been tortured by my memory card full of pictures that desperately need to be developed, my once full scrapbooks that lie empty in my closet, and the blank pages of my journal, that used to draw me in every night, back when i was compelled to share even the simplest details of my everyday life. But now here I am with three small children and a overly packed schedule, and now all the things I used to think were so important are taking a backseat to raising my babies, preparing meals, and keeping a clean house... and I have never felt more blessed!!! With all that being said, I am going to try blogging. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze a few minutes out of my day to document some important happening in my family. I never want to forget God's blessing in the small things!

Comments

Popular Posts