I Can Take The Background....

One thing I learned early in my Christian life is that the worst place to be in this life is outside of the will of God. We can chase all of the things that this world has to offer like money, fame, and recognition and still be empty. That is because we were created to glorify and worship our God. We will not find success in anything less. When I have been faithful to lay my life down before my God, He has always been faithful to provide. And yet I still find those fleshly doubts and fears rising anytime God begins to work in a new and uncomfortable way in my life.

As I worshipped yesterday with my husband, our youth group, and hundreds of others at a "Rock the South" event we attended, I was convicted by my desire to live for myself. My prayer tonight is that God will give me the strength and courage to trust Him with my family. After all, He is the one who blessed me with them. I want Him to take our lives, our ministry, and our motives and make them a Holy offering before His feet. I want to do what I was created to do... to glorify my KING.





Comments

Popular Posts