A Fabulous Fall!

Fall has always been my favorite times of the year. The weather is perfect and there are PLENTY of fun family activities. This fall is no exception and it just might be my favorite one yet. We kicked off our fall with a family photo shoot. Although I love pictures of my children, sometimes the things you have to go through to get good ones makes you wonder if its worth it. For this photo shoot we were outdoors in Carrolton,Ms. and had a fabulous photographer! I don't think she knew what she was getting into when she got our family though! The kids were in nonstop action and a few stray dogs even showed up to keep them company. Needless to say, it was mass chaos for us and a fun afternoon of playing outside with puppy dogs for the kids. But somehow, in the midst of all of that, Miki (our photographer) was able to get pictures that I know I will Cherish for all of my days. And the memories will be even better than the pictures.

We also had our church's harvest party where the kids went on their very first hayride, with a tractor and all! Bella went to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time with her preschool class and we all went to our first "Trunk or Treat". Life just keeps getting better and better. And with all the up and downs of parenting, the good always seems to outweigh the bad in the end.

One of the things that has been heavy on our families heart this past month has been the Personhood amendment that would state that life begins at conception. This would have been the first step to end abortion in the state of Mississippi. As a mother of three and a lover of Christ, this is a given for me and my family. We love children and we love our Lord. We don't want to see one life that God has created be taken by the hand of man. I am saddened to say that this amendment did not pass and that abortion will continue in our state. Although I am frustrated and shocked, I must remember that it is simply my job to be obediant and God will have the victory in the end.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time
we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9


The kids at the FBC's "Trunk or Treat"


Bella and Amber getting ready for the costume parade at school- 2 of the cutest princesses I have EVER seen!!


Bella and her at school "brother" Cole- She absolutely loves him!!!



Bella's first Thanksgiving "feast"- a FUMC Preschool Tradition (She is not actually in this picture but these are some of her sweet classmates!)



Comments

Popular Posts