My First Born's First Week of School!!!



Three years ago I could not have imagined that our beautiful, big eyed, bald baby girl would grow up so fast. Everyone who has ever been a parent will tell you to hold on to the moments, and believe me, I tried. But today, I still look back and wonder how three precious years could go by so fast. Bella started school this week and she could not be more excited. I must admit that I have been a little spoiled. After all, I get to be there with her everyday and that is something that I do not take for granted. But that didn't stop the tears on her first morning! I cried when I thought about how big she had gotten. I cried more when I thought about the fact that she and Isaiah have been together all day, everyday since she was 13 months old, and now I was taking his best friend from him three mornings a week. If it could be cried over, I have covered it! All I can say is, start praying for me now.... I don't know how I am gonna make it through graduation and a wedding... I am not even sure I can make it through KINDERGARTEN graduation!!!


Bella and her brother having some early morning, before school fun! She climbed into her



brothers crib when she woke us so they could hide from daddy!





This is Bella all dressed and ready for her First Day of School !















Bella and Mommy before school!















Comments

Popular Posts