Getting back in the Swing of Things!

It's been almost 2 and 1/2 weeks since my last blog update. We had a wonderful vacation in Orange Beach, Al. thanks to much prayer and preparation. The kids were not a huge fan of the beach itself, but LOVED the pools and slides at our condo. We ate too much, stayed up too late, and had a ton of fun! I do not take for granted the family time the Lord blesses us with. Sometimes life can get so busy that we lose our focus and it seems like the most important things in life end up at the bottom of our priority list. I never want to be guilty of letting the stress of life get in the way of my relationship with my Lord or my relationship with my Husband and our children.


These are some of my favorite pictures from vacation:

This is Isaiah after the first night and he taught me a very important lesson- just because you are on vacation, it doesn't mean you will get to sleep in! That boy was up before the sun!


Mommy and Bella Getting ready for the pool!

Bella playing on the Slide!


Isaiah playing on the slide!

Bella and Daddy- ready for breakfast at "Chick-a-fila"




Daddy and the boys!


Bella having a pool side tea party!





Levi having fun in the sun!



Bella and Isaiah in the kiddie pool







Levi loved the water and he made sure we knew it...that is his squealing face!!!





Isaiah riding around the condo on Daddy (waiting on the girls to get ready)














































































































Comments

Popular Posts